[ale] Plug computers?

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Mon Dec 10 08:25:55 EST 2012

Yes. I researched the Cubie. I would like have onboard SATA, but I thought
I heard the price would be more like $80. At that price point it doesn't
have that, "but a bunch now, find a use later" effect that the Raspberry Pi
does.

While I think the Pogo Plugs sound like a good deal since it includes the
case and power supply, I would rather support the Raspberry Pi' s cause.
Pogo is trying to sell me additional services. Electing to not subscribe, I
get the feeling that it's going to cause me pain.