[ale] Plug computers?

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:44:52 EST 2012

I was talking more about having the device almost immediately instead
of waiting month or so for delivery.
I got to do your project when the ideas are fresh and brewing, after
while you kind of losing inertia and interest. Not to mention that
some devices are getting old and linux distros unmaintained.

Shopping at Walmart can be a different topic :)