[ale] Plug computers?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Wed Dec 5 15:09:33 EST 2012

You have 3 RPis? Or Plugs?

The plug computers are a bit expensive relative to the Pi, but remember you're getting a case, power supply, flash memory, and a proper (non-USB) gigabit Ethernet port, and on some of them, 2 ports. By the time you buy all the stuff to go with the Pi, if you need it, you're starting to get back into the price range of the plugs, are you not?

How do you find the reliability of the USB ethernet ports? Some forums claim they're not very stable. I've had limited exposure, but I haven't noticed that much trouble myself.

Scott