[ale] Plug computers?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Dec 5 00:49:44 EST 2012

Anyone using one of the various plug computers that could share their
experience?

I'm thinking ahead to moving my mail and syslog server to something like
a plug computer with an external hard drive attached.  The server is
very low volume and minimal load (exim/dovecot/syslogng with some
monitoring using mrtg).

I may also use it as an endpoint for SSH tunnels though I may also use
something like an Rpi for that (currently using a meraki with the
wireless interface turned off) and possibly as the master controller for
apcupsd.