[ale] Recommendations for mail server w/ LDAP?

mike at trausch.us mike at trausch.us
Sun Dec 2 19:04:23 EST 2012

On 12/02/2012 08:56 AM, Leam Hall wrote:
> Timo is the Dovecot person and has a very active mailing list where he
> answers pretty much daily.

Most of the LDAP queries I've found in the archives seem to either go
unanswered, or are answered with "solutions" like "bounce things until
they work, and then tell cron to do it periodically to keep things running".

I'm not on the ML, but the IRC chat room for it seems to be equally
useful when it comes to questions regarding LDAP interaction.

	--- Mike

                                   --- Carveth Read, “Logic”