[ale] Linux bashed by Apple?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:14:55 EDT 2012

I like having a desktop that keeps idiots away. Macs were invented so
stupid people could buy computers too. Windows still only makes money
because stupid managers keep approving purchase orders so they can use
their little idiot screens blissfully ignorant of what is really going
on.

I'm all for keeping a BAZILLION Linux desktops around so the small
minds will get confused and go away so I can get stuff done. I wish I
had pictures of the manager's faces when I was _required_ to use a
mickey$oft desktop and I installed virtual screens so I could do my
job.