[ale] Systems Engineer 2 Sales Engineer

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:22:27 EDT 2012

Keep in mind that you're doing reasonable stuff. It's the non-reasonable
that pushes you to learn new things. A friend of mine was a Sales Eng for
RH and moved up the Corp ladder. If you want to keep your technical chops
then there are ways to do so. Sell yourself to mgmt so they want to keep
you around or find a job at a customer site that needs your talents. Or
freelance the products you know.

Note that those are ideas, not things I've personally done.  :)

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>