[ale] Edubuntu Local Apps and Hard Drives : was Need Help sending PCs to Haiti

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:22:19 EDT 2012

Running into a problem. Need ide controller to dban ide drives. None of the
old systems I've tested today will settle to let dban do it's job. I have
ide to usb at home. Will bring to work to continue this Tuesday. Can't take
drives out until wiped.
Ugh. Old slow stuff.
Spoiled rotten hardware junkie.