[ale] Edubuntu Local Apps and Hard Drives : was Need Help sending PCs to Haiti

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Aug 8 11:37:48 EDT 2012

On 08/08/2012 10:23 AM, Sergio Chaves wrote:
> *My* problem is that all client PCs are diskless. Does anyone have 06
> old HDs (PCs are 486s); size does not matter in this case  :-)  - 20 Gig?
I have an 80G that I think is OK.  I'm erasing it now.  I also have a 40
that doesn't seem to work.  It spins up and it shows up in dmesg but
fdisk -l /dev/sdf doesn't show anything.   I also have a couple of 2G
drive, unknow status.  And a 30 G I'll have to test. So maybe I have two
drives you can have.  I'm close, just up the road from Woolsey.

Jim.