[ale] [OT][rant]

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 08:49:26 EDT 2012

On 8/2/2012 12:12 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Why is air travel so stupid?
>
> Flight from Memphis to Orlando is $112. Includes a 4 hr layover in Atlanta.
> Flight from Memphis to Atlanta is $185.
>
> They both leave at 7:20 am and have the same flight number.
>
> ITS THE SAME &^#$& FLIGHT!!!!
>
> Maybe getting felt up and/or photographed naked wouldn't be so bad if
> everything else weren't already such ream job.

I understand your pain.

ATL --> Puerto Rico   $550
Birmingham -->Atlanta --> Puerto Rico  $399

Same flight...  Almost drove to Birmingham to save the 150.
I HATE flying, hate?  nay loathe flying.  Especially after my last run
in with american airlines.  I still get upset when I think about it.
But I digress.