[ale] Sabayon

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 01:28:55 EDT 2012

After following the thread for a while, to how it would unfold, I still
don't know why you picked Sabayon (I had never heard of it before this).

I was in the same position as you, once. I wouldn't run testing on my
desktop because freezes keep it broken for a long time, and I was tired of
keeping up with Sid. I switched to Arch Linux. Arch is the way to go in my
opinion. The package managent is relatively familiar to a Debian user, but
easier to build packages for and to use.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59