[ale] Going hourly rate for RHCE?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:06:07 EDT 2012

Not sure you can have an entry level RHCE. Text nearly kicked my tail
and I had several years of experience!

However, going rate for an experienced SysAdmin is $45/hr. Look for
$50-$55 for RHCE and good business experience. Depending on your
business an inexperienced SA might be fairly risky.

Some places give more, education facilities pay less but the education
benefits may outweigh that.

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>