[ale] Cable modem recommendation

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Thu Apr 19 09:02:36 EDT 2012

Regarding magicjack:

Had one back when we lived in DC-metro.  Waste of time and what little
money they cost.  If it's not a scam it's awfully close to it in my
book.  Not worth the plastic case it's mounted within.  Keep away is my
recommendation on magicjack.

(negative) 5 stars on magic jack....a big thumbs down....

RinL