[ale] need tablet buying advice, bought nook, liked it, returned it

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:37:41 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

> gyroscope ? (I saw this on a spec sheet somewhere.  Is that different
> from an accelerometer?  If so, what's it for?)

I think the gyro's perform mostly the same sorts of functions (from a user
perspective) as the accel's, but are more accurate or sensitive or
something along those lines.  Presumably that would help some of the
fine-motor controls on games and such.

Someone let me know if I'm mistaken on this please.