[ale] OT: Deluxe office accommodations for the paranoid

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Apr 2 12:34:33 EDT 2012

That prank would take more effort to setup than for the target to undo I think.   Sometimes the simple things are the best:

Filling someone's desk drawers with Styrofoam packing "peanuts" is fun.  Most people pull their drawers out quickly when opening them and hilarity ensues.

I haven't seen it but I did hear about a time someone used clear packing tape to cover the entry to a cubicle then filled the entire cubicle with the "peanuts".

Personally I'm kinda glad that April Fools fell on a Sunday...