[ale] Local source for 19" rack(s)?

Mark Wright mark_wright at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 28 22:33:34 EDT 2011

Hi Derek,

This rack is 30 1/4 inches deep, 23 inches wide and 78 inches tall.
It has threads to accept  leveling bolt/feet but does not have any
installed.  right now I have it sitting on 2x4's so it is from the
floor to the top 79 1/2.  Casters would probably make it 81 but bolt
feet could keep it under 82.

I am very busy this week but my schedule may let up next week.  My
offer to bring it for gas money is still good but if you want it
sooner you're welcome to come get it after I get home.

Send me an email at mwright at computer-plus.com (I get this on my cell
phone) and I'll send you my number.

Mark Wright
mark_wright at bellsouth.net

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers
that it can bribe the public with their own money.

~ Alexis de Tocqueville (1805 - 1859)