[ale] Presentation Topics

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:47:33 EDT 2011

Thanks David. I actually learned a few things about ssh from reviewing the
slides alone!

One slide on server implementations, I believe, probably would be
appreciated by wider audience. For ALErs , I guess it is OK, since openssh
is the one & the only we have :)

Wikipedia has good articles on various ssh clients & server implementations.

Jerry