[ale] Local source for 19" rack(s)?

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:14:03 EDT 2011

Have you tried freecycle?  I got 2 pairs of 4-post racks with doors front
and back for the price of hauling them away.  The good ones do not break
down too much (the doors were removable).
These things were probably $1500 each when new.  I think it was Aaron who
mentioned them on the list here.  If you haven't looked at eba, maybe that
is an answer.  There are a couple used-equipment dealers in the area - you
could ask the nice folks at GinStar.com if they know of a dealer who has
datacenter equipment.