[ale] Speaking of Postgresql...

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Sep 22 16:56:13 EDT 2011

Initial searching found there is a project called pg-rman:
http://code.google.com/p/pg-rman/

Also I found a good page talking about various methods for backup:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/backup.html

Anyone using the above please let me know of any gotchas you've found.   Anyone using a different methodology don't hesitate to share.