[ale] PostgreSQL DBA Guides

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:39:58 EDT 2011

+1 for pgadmin
I don't really want a web-based thing for postgresql.  I have been fond of
phpMyAdmin but I get at it only from inside the LAN.  I am a beginner in
actually adminning a database.  I have always had sites that used a db and
so that is my comfort zone.  Psql is pretty good, for the 6 commands I know
and since most of my boxes have only ssh access for control, I don't get to
use a gui that much.