[ale] [Completely OT] Tenant/Landlord Attorney

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Tue Sep 13 18:28:19 EDT 2011

I apologize for taking this completely OT, but I know there are many on
the list with widely varied experiences.

I am looking for (at least) a consultation with a tenant/landlord
attorney (not sure if that's truly real estate law or what category it
fits).  If anyone has a recommendation, particularly in the
Marietta/Cobb/Kennesaw area, I'd appreciate the lead.  (Feel free to
reply off-list to keep the OT down.)

Thanks,
David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com