[ale] recylcing fluorescent bulbs

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Sep 13 10:12:36 EDT 2011

+1 to that and will add:  Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouses accepts
used mercury based bulbs.  They have a public recycling station located
by the Customer Returns Counter in many stores.  Bags are provided for a
sealed bin that receives the used bulbs.  Ask an Associate for
assistance if you cannot find the recycling station.  The last bulbs
that I dropped off were at the Indian Trail location of Lowe's....

Thanks for sharing!