[ale] Good co-lo in Atlanta or VPS anywhere?

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun Sep 11 09:58:32 EDT 2011

Hola,

Sorry if this is a popular re-hash.

Can anyone recommend both a good VPS provider (anywhere) that supports Fedora or
CentOS?

And also a good co-location provider here local in Atlanta to potentially host
an alternative CPE 1U server?

My main criteria is cost and avoidance of the 95% rule.  I much prefer a slower
fixed capped rate pipe than a variable pipe with 95 rule measurement for both.
 Vintage computing sites don't have much traffic and I'd rather have a
guaranteed rate plan that cost as little as possible.  Also something down town
like 55/56 Marietta is preferable over Lawrenceville/Duluth for when something
goes wrong as I live in PTC now.  I've literally had to sleep in the Telex
building before and concrete is hard!

Thanks!

-Alan