[ale] Stupid gui fail

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Sat Sep 10 21:16:42 EDT 2011

Did you try Esc?

I don't know if Unity has this same issue as my "solution" has been to
use "classic" Ubuntu as they call it (Gnome2) for 11.04 w/Ubuntu Tweak
and I'm good.  I just moved my laptop off of F12 to 11.04 and so far am
very happy.  I now have 10.10 on the desktop and am getting ready to
switch to 11.04 on it as well...but won't be moving to Unity.  Gnome2 is
good enough for me and something I'm very happy with -- glad Canonical
didn't do away with it altogether.

RinL