[ale] linux VM & iscsi array

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Thu Sep 8 09:41:20 EDT 2011

Okay. Any recommendations for best fs? I have about 50% linux users mounting
home directories via nfs and about 50% using Windows and accessing the same
space via samba.  Plus I have a handful of Mac users as well. Some of those
people use nfs and some use samba. Actually, most the most important people
in the department are Mac users. I don't know if that's a coincidence or
not.