[ale] [ADMIN] Partner opportunity for an Employment Listing Service

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Sep 7 06:57:52 EDT 2011

I for one "fit" into that category of windows professional who was a
Linux hobbyist...but my association with ALE was for the purpose of
moving from hobbyist to Linux professional.  That's why I joined-in with
this merry band a couple of years ago (or so).  Now I am paid to do
Linux and learn Linux more and more everyday.  All because I don't want
to do windows anymore.   The trick is for some companies; they want
someone who can do windows and Linux so you're kinda stuck per-se.
Tavarvess and I deal with both (as well as UNIX) but spend most of our
time in the Linux world.

In a perfect world I would like to think the postings could be Linux
only but realize that isn't always going to be the case.  There's always
the hybrid opportunity out there who requires the "Jack-of-all-trades!"

Happy Hunting!   RinL