[ale] [ADMIN] Partner opportunity for an Employment Listing Service

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:19:19 EDT 2011

( Leaving behind important issues of penguin treats and seal hunting
that have dragged this thread to the South Pole...  :-P  )

I received a relevant concern off list that should be responded
to here:
==
"I would +1 this if we could get a monthly report with number of
clicks and a list of financial transactions as a result.  Need some
audibility from an admin and an outside perspective."
==

Sorry I didn't address this in the initial post. For everything I do
with not-for-profit volunteer groups transparency is assumed
as the norm.

Though I didn't ask Nate about the specifics, I'm certain that
detailed activity reports on the jobs.ale.org page would be
available.  I could make it a point to have that information
posted publicly - perhaps as a monthly post to this list or as a
post page on the web site or on the wiki.

peace
aaron