[ale] [ADMIN] Partner opportunity for an Employment Listing Service

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Tue Sep 6 15:31:53 EDT 2011

I agree with this, especially donating to EFF, so long as the listings
are limited to Linux (maybe also Unix) in Metro Atlanta AND the bandwidth
for browsing the ALE home page isn't increased too much.  Perhaps a
small graphic or textual hypertext link.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]
Quality spam and virus filters.

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... Bob