[ale] looking for a sata pci card for an old p4

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:49:05 EDT 2011

SII ok? I have two I am not using and I can give up one.

Chuck

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Geoffrey Myers
<lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> I need a pci card for an old p4 so I can add a sata drive to it.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> "I predict future happiness for America if they can prevent
> the government from wasting the labors of the people under
> the pretense of taking care of them."
> - Thomas Jefferson

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio a
try. www.susestudio.com.