[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Oct 25 09:18:13 EDT 2011

“rules be damned” – Sp who in fact has the authority to make rules for this list?  Somebody that thinks bottom posting is the way to go?  Someone that thinks top posting is?  Someone that thinks responses should be interspersed or the majority of us who just reply the way our mailers are setup to do it because we see it as a trivial point?

Just because YOU prefer a number 2 pencil is no reason for me to give up my pen.