[ale] Simplicity (in relationship to computers and programming)

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:44:55 EDT 2011

Indeed they are enjoyable and intriguing.  I 'specially liked his
"simplicity" one, as someone who has been guilty of
makin' amazing little complicated languages.

I remember looking at REBOL back before 2000.  It's exciting to see
that it's still around.  Maybes I should take another pass at it.

-- CHS