[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 24 14:42:06 EDT 2011

1.  I trimmed this one...
2.  I for one have more than one computer that I collect mail from ALE
on (desktop and laptop).  I do like having the full context handy if I
don't have the previous postings on my laptop.  This is handy from
time-to-time but not a show stopper by any means.  Either way, it is my
problem and I just deal with it.  If the thread is of interest to me
I'll sort through it.  If it's not I just move on...

Standing down from soapbox now...