[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Oct 24 14:02:44 EDT 2011

<rant>
Hey folks, PLEASE trim your posts.

I would really like everyone to bottom post too, but if you can't do
that, then be consistent.  If you're responding to a thread where
someone has top posted, continue that approach.  It really makes it
difficult, if not impossible to follow the thread when you have one guy
bottom posting and another top posting.

These posts where there are 200 lines and someone posts 2 lines in the
middle of the post?  Come on.  I'm not going to search for you post.

If you want me to read your response, please trim.

</rant>
--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."