[ale] ga tech mirror?

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 24 10:28:01 EDT 2011

This was sent out at 16:10 10/18/2011 to a GT computer support staff mailing list. There has not been an update since then.

For those of you that use (or have users that use) GTlib (aka {www,ftp,rsync}.gtlib.gatech.edu), it's down and running a filesystem check.  It has eaten itself pretty throughly, and will likely be down for a while while I reconstruct the bits.

For those of you depending on this for critical services, don't.  ever.  GTlib is not a production service.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing