[ale] Linux alternative recommendation ?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:17:05 EDT 2011

With the cost of removable media what it is, it's feasable to have several
distros on a 250GB drive all sharing a /home and selectable at boot from
grub.
Or carry a selection of live CD/DVD media and a thumb drive for storage.
This is easier unless the laptop has no cd drive. Older laptops may not be
able to boot from usb.