[ale] Keysigning get-together?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Oct 23 04:26:05 EDT 2011

On 10/22/2011 05:29 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

A bunch...

OK, OK, I'm not suggesting there is anything wrong with it if that's
what you want to do.  I understand the need for encryption in some cases
and as you say I use it then.  If I were actively involved with people
on this list in a manner that what they say/do might cause me grief,
like offer a bit of malware, I'd buy into it.  I was just asking why.

I'm not suggesting you not do it.  I see your reasons and they are
valid.  I don't see  a use case for me, that's all.

Thank you for the explanation.

Jim