[ale] Key Signing event proposal

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:05:39 EDT 2011

On 2011/10/22, at 08:58 , JD wrote:

> ALE-NW December?
>
> In my mind, ALE-NW wasn't going to have a December meeting. I hadn't
> planned anything. December is a busy time for business and social
> gatherings for everyone.

Sorry JD.  Should have checked with you first on the idea.
It just occurred to me that, in combination with a signing party,
this was an opportunity to introduce the SPSU students to
the concepts of data security with PGP.

With 2nd Thursday falling on the 8th, I thought this might
be early enough in the month that we would be ahead of the
holiday crunch.

Your call, of course, but as it stands no one should be
expecting a NW-SPSU meeting in December.  Given
busy holiday schedules,  we could perhaps use the
December 8th date for the key signing social.

> BTW, we do have J110 reserved for the ALE-NW November
> meeting thanks to Orlando.

Yea!

> Also, I'm in for the key-signing.

+1