[ale] I've decided again to learn programming again

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sat Oct 22 08:41:22 EDT 2011

Hi JD,

I'll be looking into these resources you mentioned.  The java based ones
might just do the trick.  I wasn't sure you could use 1 computer and be
sharing 1 of it's screens while viewing others on another monitor.  If
that can be done, then that would be fine.  I do want GUI support on the
screen sharing.  I'll be using Gnome, Sam will be either using Gnome or
Unity, and we'll all be using Eclipse at some point.  I want us all to
be able to view each other's screens for setup and troubleshooting
assistance.  I appreciate these suggestions.

Sincerely,

Ron