[ale] Keysigning get-together?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Oct 21 20:38:41 EDT 2011

On 10/21/2011 02:06 PM, Michael Trausch wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone has any interest in doing a PGP
> keysigning get-together.  My motivation is, of course, that I need
> signatures on my key. :)
>
> Would anyone else be interested?

I hate to be the dissenting member but why?  I don't understand what we
information we interchange amongst us that need such security.  If we
were collaborating on some top secret project then sure, but I haven't
seen any topic that merits this level of security.

I thought we were a bunch of individuals that were interested in Linux
and wanted to share our experiences, or were looking for assistance with
respect to Linux not extremest radicals wanting to take over the world.

I have no reason to communicate with anyone on this list any information
that I wouldn't what someone else to view.  Is everyone as paranoid as
Aaron?

Not that I don't want it to happen, but what's the point?  I'm not Aaron.

Jim.