[ale] Keysigning get-together?

avery.ceo at gmail.com avery.ceo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:45:14 EDT 2011

Two interested here (me + 1 other)

Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

We could do it at a meeting nut takes the entire meeting. Not a bad idea.
If the interest is small (under say 10-15) then off-line meeting place might work.
Earliest meeting for formal is probably Jan unless we squeeze it in as an aside for Dec.

On Oct 21, 2011 3:19 PM, "Michael B. Trausch" <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 03:11:17PM -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Yep. It's been a couple of years since the last ale signing
> meeting. I'm in.

Awesome!

So, when/where do we want to do this?

We could do it like at a meeting, or for example replace the
Switchboard with a mini-OpenPGP signing party... or we could simply
meet up for a meal (or beer, or both!) sometime between now and the
next meeting and do it that way.

What say we?

    --- Mike
See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at