[ale] alternatives to Wiki info

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:02:05 EDT 2011

Right this is very proprietary data and I cant put it outside of the
intranet.

The reason word is imp is because folks here in the office use word and
would love to save in word.  Currently we convert to wiki then massage it
and images are another story.

Instead, I was thinking of putting the docs in Drupal or something like that
which allows us to put our HTML content (generated from word or so) and put
it there.

But I am not sure Drupal is even an option.  I thought I pick on some brains
to get some info.,

-Narahari

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Ron Frazier <atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com