[ale] alternatives to Wiki info

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:13:36 EDT 2011

Friends:

We at work use Wiki to store hints/tips/information about our environments
etc.,

The media wiki server is   local to our intranet. It is working fine.

However the pain involved in converting to Wiki format from M$Office,
OpenOffice, LIbreOffice is really not fun.

If it involves images GOD save us.

In the above context, is there a pure HTML based document storage, out of
the box framework.

No coding, just create doc in any Office suite convert to HTML then just put
it there easily.

Provide any solutions you have used and/or heard off that is easy to install
too.

Very important :  It should be searchable easily.  If it can host video its
even better.

Thanks

-Narahari