[ale] semi [OT] help recovering data from memory card

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Oct 18 13:32:07 EDT 2011

Hi Boris,

I'm the original poster of the message.  I haven't had a chance to
pursue the options presented yet, but I certainly appreciate them.  I
hope to get back to it shortly and will post any results that I get.
Others with experience in these matters are certainly welcome to post as
well.  If you have any good results, please let us know.  I'm certainly
no expert on the Linux command line, but will the command you stated
read the memory card sectors correctly if it's corrupted?  I don't know.

Sincerely,

Ron