[ale] Procmail rule help

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Oct 18 13:30:43 EDT 2011

My Android is driving me nuts with notifications.  I've had the same
account for over 10 years so I am working on redirection of email into
mail boxes to cut down on what shows up in INBOX.

I extensively use procmail to organize mail upon delivery into different
boxes.  I'm now wanting to do some filtering at the end to redirect any
email to 'cfowler at outpostsentinel.com' to a folder called CFOWLER.

Here is the rule:

## We have email

:0
* ^To.*cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mail/CFOWLER

# Now go to INBOX

There are many rules before this so normally at this point the email
would go to INBOX.

I need a filter that will redirect mail that does is outpostsentinel.com
but not cfowler to Mail/SPAM.

The problem is that I'm the catch-all for our domain and I get emails
for people who are gone.  I get emails for those that created fake email
addresses when they went to shows.

Just a minute ago I got one addressed to 'stan at outpostsentinel.com'.

My email situation has gotten out of hand and I'm trying to manage it
before I give up and change it.

Chris