[ale] I've decided again to learn programming again

Tue Oct 18 08:58:47 EDT 2011

I'm going to second the idea of learning Android for the sake of the short
positive feedback loop. If you want to do something a bit simpler and skip
the GUI programing, use Python. I can't, in god conscious, recommend
starting with Arduino. Even I get frustrated with the data type landmines.