[ale] Linux audio streaming

D. Marshall Lemcoe Jr. forum at lemcoe.com
Wed Oct 12 13:08:23 EDT 2011

I've not done it before, but I have heard of others using two
applications called DarkIce and DarkSnow for doing exactly what you're
talking about.

More in my realm of experience, unless you're planning on streaming at
an extremely high quality, 1mbps upload should be quite sufficient.
(Yes you have to turn of your torrents :))

David