[ale] OT: Getting looged out of my iGoogle home page

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:07:46 EDT 2011

Is anyone experiencing random logouts from iGoogle? I have iGoogle set
as my home page in Firefox (7.0.1) and log into my account leaving it
set to my Google home page and the tab pinned. Yesterday I noticed that
all of a sudden I was getting logged out, so I would have to log back
in. This happened a couple of times and then it just happened again just
now.

Does anyone know what would cause this? I have checked my account
activity and see only my 2 connections from Firefox and IMAP through
Thunderbird. I haven't been alerted of any recent attempts of brute
force attacks on my account.

I should also mention that I have a 2nd pinned tab logged into my
Weather Underground account and have not been experiencing any problems
with that connection.