[ale] iphone smtp server

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Oct 11 15:45:08 EDT 2011

If you hadn't said he'd gotten email I might have thought it was a roaming configuration.   I just got back from Oregon and during my trip realized that my new Android phone had a setting to allow roaming for email synchronization.   Until I noticed that and enabled it I wasn't getting any email.   I wonder if maybe his phone has settings for sending and receiving (separately) while roaming?