[ale] [OT] Virus in Raptor/Reaper operations

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 10 15:57:05 EDT 2011

Networked drone control stations wouldn't surprise me.  At Sirius-XM
(once XM Satellite Radio) the audio workstations that drive the studios
were networked (of course) but the new proprietary platform on which it
runs (Dalet Plus) allows any workstation to control any studio in the
enterprise (remote control).  I imagine that these UAV's use something
of the same thing for redundancy.

As for half the states wanting UAV's like this...can you imagine...GHP
Raptor/Reapers cruising the interstate carrying Hellfire missiles to
enforce extreme speeders and HOV infractions?