[ale] Smart cards

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:40:21 EDT 2011

Do a CA and generate client certs.  Distribute as a cd with screen shot
install instructios or require them to bring in there gear.
Alternate is to build a static firefox with their cert installed onto a cd.
They run that for remote access.

If they can't be trusted with a password for cert access, how can they be
trusted with the access at all? It's amazing how smart people get when their
food is on the line.